This gloriously simple mug cake recipe puts you just 60 seconds away from a super indulgent dessert for Nutella lovers looking to satisfy a craving in a hurry. With ingredients you probably already have on hand, this is a perfect sweet treat for one.
- 1/4 cup whole milk, can also use 2%
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- Add milk, flour, and baking powder in a 12-ounce microwave-safe mug. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the Nutella and stir until the batter has no lumps.
- Microwave on high for about 45 to 60 seconds.
- Continue microwaving slowly in 15-second intervals. Microwaves vary but what you’re looking for is to see the cake look set and dry, the edges will pull away from the side of the mug and the cake will feel springy and fluffy to the touch. It will probably take an additional 30 to 60 seconds in total. For best results, serve immediately.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g|