Transport yourself from work to happy hour with the Airmail cocktail. This famous drink was brought to life in 1949 Havana, Cuba, right around the time that airmail was the closest thing there was to present-day email. Now you can travel back in time with this delicious rum-champagne cocktail mixed with lime juice and honey simple syrup and topped with a lime twist.
- 1 1/2 ounces rum (medium bodies)
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 3/4 ounce honey simple syrup
- Garnish: champagne to top off
- Garnish: lime twist
- Add the rum, lime juice and honey simple syrup to a shaker with ice. Shake.
- Strain into a highball glass.
- Add ice and garnish with a lime twist
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|