The more crockpots, the better. This All-In-The-Crockpot Easter dinner is simple, mouthwatering, and all the recipes can be cooked in crockpots (with the exception of the salad). You do need five crockpots for this dinner, but most of us have at least two on hand at all times, and it's easy enough to borrow several more. Or go ahead and buy some new ones, because after enjoying this dinner, you'll likely want to do it again. There are even crockpots that have three crocks in one base that make serving buffet-style much easier. If you entertain a lot, think about getting one of these.
Since almost everything in this menu is warm, this dinner does add a favorite green salad that is fresh, fresh, crunchy, delicious, and bright.
One of the nicest things about this menu is that it's so easy on the cook. There is no rushing around stirring things on the stovetop or trying to cram foods into the oven with this menu—you simply have to plate everyone on serving platters or bowls.
You can set your table with bright and colorful china, or perhaps use your best set for a holiday celebration. Make sure you have flowers for a centerpiece, because it's spring, after all. And make sure to have some nice music playing in the background.
Enjoy this easy dinner with family and friends.
All-In-The-Crockpot Easter Dinner Menu
- Crock pot garlic mashed potatoes: This easy recipe uses lots of garlic, small red potatoes, and cream cheese to make a delicious side dish. You can mash the potatoes completely if you'd like (peel them before adding them to the crockpot) or cook them whole or in pieces in order to enjoy the texture.
- Crock pot pineapple glazed ham: Any glazed ham is going to be good, but this recipe, which adds pineapple to the mix, is really delicious. You can use a regular cooked ham or a spiral-sliced ham; it's up to you.
- Green bean casserole: The classic holiday green bean casserole is rich and creamy and very special.
- Pear and greens salad: This fresh and beautiful salad adds great flavor and color to the menu, along with a welcome temperature contrast. Add the pears just before you're ready to serve. This is one dish that will be prepared outside of your slow cooker.
- Praline pecan cheesecake: This fabulous cheesecake cooks right in the slow cooker. That means it is tender, moist, and perfectly cooked. The greatest thing about making a cheesecake in the slow cooker is that the cheesecake has exactly the same texture from edge to center. And the flavor is simply fabulous.