|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: Makes 3 tbsp. (10 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||1%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This is a nice all-purpose seasoning blend to use with vegetables or meat dishes. It's made with a variety of dried herbs and a touch of spice.
- 1 teaspoon basil (dried leaf and crumbled)
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon thyme (dried leaf and crumbled)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (dried leaf and crumbled)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley (flakes)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon savory
- 1/2 teaspoon mace
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 dash cloves
- Gather the ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container.