Allyson Kramer is a recipe developer and food writer who has written several cookbooks focused on vegan and gluten-free cooking.
- Food writer, photographer, and recipe developer
- Specializes in vegan and gluten-free cuisine
- Bestselling cookbook author
Allyson Kramer is a former writer for The Spruce, contributing articles and recipes for two years. She is a bestselling cookbook author, recipe developer, and food photographer specializing in vegan cuisine. She has taught numerous vegan cooking demos and spoken at conferences across North America.
Allyson Kramer has written six vegan cookbooks and has over 20 years of experience with vegan and gluten-free cooking. She develops plant-based recipes and shoots food photography for publications, individuals, and corporations.
Allyson Kramer holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Wright State University and a Masters of Education in counseling psychology from Temple University.
Awards and Publications
- "Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats" was named in the top five cookbooks by Vegetarian Times and the top 10 vegan cookbooks by VegNews magazine for 2012.
- "Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats From Around the World"
- "Naturally Lean"
- "Sweet Eats for All"
- "A Vegan Dinner Party (Culinary Quandaries Book 1)"
- "A Gluten-Free Dinner Party (Culinary Quandaries Book 2)"
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.