Alyssa is a licensed registered dietitian. She has written for EatingWell and has worked on many published America’s Test Kitchen cookbooks.
- Alyssa has written for The Spruce Eats since August 2020.
- She has cookbook writing and editing experience from her time working at America’s Test Kitchen and has also written for Eatingwell.com.
- Alyssa has a B.S. in Nutritional Science from Boston University, as well as a minor in Journalism. She completed her dietetic internship at Keene State College.
Alyssa has cookbook writing and editing experience from her time working at America’s Test Kitchen. She also has written for Eatingwell.com. She’s a licensed registered dietitian who loves combining her interest in food with writing. After a two-year stint in Chicago, Alyssa is excited to be back on the East Coast in New Jersey. She works on the culinary team at the meal kit company Home Chef, writing and editing recipe cards.
Alyssa has a B.S. in Nutritional Science from Boston University, as well as a minor in Journalism. She completed her dietetic internship at Keene State College.
- What Do Artificial Sweeteners Do to Your Body?, EatingWell
- Signs You're Not Getting Enough Potassium and What to Do About It, EatingWell
- Ultimate Guide to the Vegan Diet, EatingWell
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.