The American Dream is a cute and tasty patriotic cocktail that is ideal for any American-themed occasion like the Fourth of July. It is the creation of Bridget Albert, Master Mixologist and author of Market-Fresh Mixology, and is a fantastic mix of pomegranate and cherry.
The real magic, however, is the use of fondant (which you can also buy from cake or candy suppliers). This candy paste is cut into miniature stars and stuck to the inside of the glass before straining the drink and creates a fun, star-studded presentation and a touch of sweetness you can enjoy after the drink is gone.
- Cut mini stars out of white fondant.
- Using water, gently wet the back of each star and press into the inside of a cocktail glass.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fill a mixing glass with all ingredients add ice to tin.
- Shake well and strain into the star studded cocktail glass.
- Garnish with blueberries on a pick.
Recipe courtesy: PAMA Liqueur
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||32 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|