Annelies is a cookbook author who specializes in food, culture, and arts, covering food for The Spruce Eats.
- Annelies has written for The Spruce Eats since 2020.
- Her work has appeared in PASTE, Edible East Bay, the Kitchn, and San Francisco Classical Voice.
- Annelies holds an MFA in poetry from New England College and a BA in Journalism from Southern Methodist University.
Annelies Zijderveld writes about food, culture, and the arts. She authored the cookbook, Steeped: Recipes Infused with Tea and teaches cooking classes in the Bay Area and on Zoom. Find her online at anneliesz.com.
Annelies holds an MFA in poetry from New England College and a BA in Journalism from Southern Methodist University.
- Dine-and-Date: 6 Casual Oakland Date Spots, PASTE
- I'm a Biscuit Geek, and These Epic Biscuits Are by Far the Best, The Kitchn
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.