- 1 bottle white wine (dry)
- 1 bottle/12 ounces hard cider
- 2 apples (cored and thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup cinnamon simple syrup
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate (thawed; can also use apple juice but this will be a more concentrated flavor)
- Garnish: 1 orange sliced into rounds
- To make the cinnamon simple syrup, simmer 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar and 4-6 cinnamon sticks over medium high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Make sure the sugar is completely dissolved and the liquid is brown and fragrant with cinnamon. Let it cool.
- Combine all the ingredients in a pitcher or punch bowl. Mix well. Refrigerate for about 4 hours before serving or even overnight.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
(The nutrition information on our recipes is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. Individual results may vary.)