|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: Serves 5|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||15%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Forget pumpkin spice lattes, apple cider is the real winner as far as fall beverages go–but better yet, apple cider sangria is what you'll be craving all season long. Serve up this big batch cocktail at all your fall events and parties. You're friends will be begging you for the recipe!
- 1 bottle white wine (dry)
- 1 bottle/12 ounces hard cider
- 2 apples (cored and thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup cinnamon simple syrup
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate (thawed; can also use apple juice but this will be a more concentrated flavor)
- Garnish: 1 orange sliced into rounds
To make the cinnamon simple syrup, simmer 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar and 4-6 cinnamon sticks over medium high heat for about 10 minutes.
Make sure the sugar is completely dissolved and the liquid is brown and fragrant with cinnamon. Let it cool.
Combine all the ingredients in a pitcher or punch bowl. Mix well. Refrigerate for about 4 hours before serving or even overnight.