You may think the only way to grill a steak is hot and fast, but this method roasts these beef tenderloin steaks on a plank. You don't get the sear marks but you do get tender and juicy steaks with a rich smoky flavor.
- 4 steaks (beef tenderloin, 6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup Chimichurri sauce
1. Soak wood plank in water for 1 hour.
2. Preheat grill to a medium high heat.
3. Season beef tenderloin steaks with salt and black pepper.
4. Place an oak or cedar plank on grill for five minutes. Flip over and place steak on plank. Close grill for about 12 to 15 minutes or until steaks reach the desired doneness.
5. Remove from grill, loosely tent steaks with aluminum foil and allow them to rest for 5 minutes.
6. Serve with chimichurri sauce.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|