This artichoke dip will be the hit of your party! It's a surprisingly simple combination of mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and canned artichokes. Roasted red peppers are added for some bright color, but they may be left out. Chopped mushrooms or pimientos may be added instead of peppers.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can or jar (12 to 14 ounces) artichoke hearts (drained, not marinated)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Optional: 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup minced roasted red pepper
Heat the oven to 350 F.
In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the Parmesan cheese.
Chop the artichokes coarsely and add to the mayonnaise mixture. Stir in the garlic powder, onion powder, and roasted red pepper.
Spread the artichoke mixture in a pie plate or shallow 1-quart baking dish.
Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes.
Serve the dip cold or reheat it in the oven for about 10 minutes at 350 F. Don't reheat in the microwave or the dip could separate.