|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 1 1/2 cups (12 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||6%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Looking for something to spice up a side of grilled potatoes? Try this Avocado Cilantro dipping sauce recipe. The richness of the avocado paired with the bite of the cilantro on top of a freshly grilled potato may be just the thing you are looking for.
- 3/4 cup/180 mL Greek yogurt (fat-free)
- 1 avocado (ripe, peeled and pitted)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup/60 mL cilantro leaves (lightly packed fresh)
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL lime juice
- Optional: Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Puree yogurt, avocado, and garlic in a blender or small food processor until smooth.
Add cilantro and lime juice and pulse on and off until finely chopped.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.