Looking for something to spice up a side of grilled potatoes? Try this Avocado Cilantro dipping sauce recipe. The richness of the avocado paired with the bite of the cilantro on top of a freshly grilled potato may be just the thing you are looking for.
- 3/4 cup/180 mL Greek yogurt (fat-free)
- 1 avocado (ripe, peeled and pitted)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup/60 mL cilantro leaves (lightly packed fresh)
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL lime juice
- Optional: Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Puree yogurt, avocado, and garlic in a blender or small food processor until smooth.
- Add cilantro and lime juice and pulse on and off until finely chopped.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|