|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 8 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 41g||53%|
|Saturated Fat 23g||115%|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||17%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole is such delicious and hearty comfort food. Make this on a snow day when the kids are home from school. Or anytime for a special treat.
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) jar four cheese Alfredo sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen tater tots
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Gather the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a glass 13" x 9" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon to paper towels to drain, crumble, and set aside. Drain skillet; do not wipe out.
- Add ground beef, onion, and garlic to skillet and cook, stirring to break up meat, until beef is cooked and vegetables are tender. Drain well. Add celery and bell pepper; sauté and stir for 2 minutes longer.
- Add Alfredo sauce and Cheddar cheese; bring to a simmer. Stir in mustard and pour into prepared casserole and top with frozen tater tots. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until casserole is hot and bubbly and tater tots are hot. Serve immediately.