A perfect blend of sweet and savory. This grilled cheese uses simple ingredients that are packed with bold flavor for a symphony of taste that's elegant and satisfying in every bite.
- 2 slices bread
- 2 to 3 pieces bacon
- 2 tablespoons honey (more or less to taste)
- 3 to 4 slices of brie
- 1/2 pear (sliced thinly)
- 2 tablespoons butter (more or less to taste)
- Bake or fry your bacon to the doneness you prefer.
- In a nonstick skillet, warm the pear slices over low heat for 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
- Generously butter one side of each piece of toast. The buttered side is the outside.
- Take one slice, on the side without butter, build your sandwich: generously slather with honey, then add the warmed pears, top with cheese and the bacon. Close the sandwich over, again butter side out.
- Place a pat of butter in a skillet and heat over medium high heat. Grill both sides until golden brown and cheese is melty.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|