My roast was relatively small, but feel free to use a larger roast and increase the bacon and other ingredients proportionately. Serve this tasty pork roast with potatoes and green beans or corn for a hearty and delicious family meal.
- 1 pork loin roast (boneless, about 2 to 3 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning blend (such as Montreal or Chicago
- Steak Seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 5 to 7 slices bacon
- For the Glaze:
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Combine the steak seasoning and 1 tablespoon brown sugar; rub the mixture all over the roast.
- Put the roast in a foil lined baking dish. Arrange bacon over the pork, tucking the ends under the roast.
- Roast to about 140° on an instant read thermometer, or about 55 minutes.
- Combine glaze ingredients. Generously brush the glaze mixture over the roast and continue roasting for 15 minutes, or until the roast registers about 155 on a meat thermometer or instant read thermometer.
More Pork Roast Recipes and Related
Spiced Pork Roast
Slow Cooker Pork Loin and Beans
Chili Rubbed Pork Loin With Madeira Mushroom Sauce