This easy baked apple Brie recipe features hot, melted cheese and baked apples in a delicious contrast of sweet, salty, and earthy flavors. The whole appetizer takes less than 15 minutes to put together and provides an elegant dish for your next gathering.
- 1 round brie
- 1 large apple (cut into thin wedges)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Bread for serving
- Garnish: almonds
How to make baked apple Brie:
- Preheat the oven to 375. Place the Brie on an ovenproof serving plate. Arrange the apple wedges over and around the cheese.
- Sprinkle the apples and Brie with the brown sugar and drizzle the maple syrup over it.
- Bake the apples and Brie for 10 to 12 minutes, until the apples are just tender and the cheese is hot throughout.
- Garnish the baked apples and Brie with almond, if desired, and serve it with bread.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|