This chicken spaghetti is made with stewed tomatoes and tomatoes with green chile peppers, along with condensed soups and cheese. It's a basic chicken spaghetti recipe, and it makes a big batch.
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts, cooked, diced, reserve broth
- 1 package spaghetti, (16 ounces)
- 1 bell pepper, green (or red and green combination, as you like)
- 1 onion
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes, (with green chiles)
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese, (16 ounces)
Cook spaghetti in the reserved broth.
Saute the bell pepper and onion in a large skillet until vegetables are softened.
Add soups, Ro-Tel, and stewed tomatoes.
Cook over low heat until bubbling, then stir in the diced chicken and spaghetti.
If the skillet is not oven safe, transfer spaghetti to a lightly greased baking dish.
Top with cheddar cheese and bake at 350° F (180° C/Gas Mark 4) for 20 to 30 minutes.