|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 4 Servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 25g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||23%|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||2%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This flounder is seasoned and topped with an amazing mustard and mayonnaise mixture. Chopped chives add extra flavor. I've made with tilapia as well, and I often add some toasted pecans to the topping. It is wonderful!
Baked Flounder With Lemon
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds flounder fillets
- 1 teaspoon butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon chives (chopped, frozen or fresh)
- Garnish: parsley
- Gather the ingredients.
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Place flounder in a lightly buttered baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; spread evenly over fish fillets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.