|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 6 Servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||6%|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
In this recipe, fresh tomatoes are topped with a mixture of spinach, butter, and herbed bread crumbs, then they're baked to perfection.
- 3 large tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1 cup chopped spinach, cooked, well drained (about 2 cups fresh spinach)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned bread crumbs
Gather the ingredients.
Place tomatoes cut side up in a lightly greased baking dish.
Combine onion, parsley, butter, spinach, salt and pepper, and paprika; spread evenly over tomatoes.
Top with the bread crumbs and bake at 375 F for 15 minutes.