- 4 catfish fillets
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup carrots (diced)
- 1/4 cup celery (diced)
- 1/4 cup green onions (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 lemons (thinly sliced)
- Gather the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place the fillets in foil 4 inches longer than the catfish.
- In a saucepan, melt the margarine and add lemon juice, salt, pepper, carrots, celery, onions, and parsley. Sauté all for a few minutes.
- Divide the vegetables among the catfish fillets and top with lemon slices.
- Fold the foil around the fish so that the juices are held in. Arrange the foil packets on a baking pan or rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a salad and French bread and enjoy.
From Judy Howle
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|