|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 21g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||1%|
|Total Sugars 18g|
|Vitamin C 14mg||69%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
These baked salmon fillets are glazed with a tasty combination of honey, lime juice, and orange juice. The salmon is prepared and baked in 20 minutes or less.
Gather the ingredients.
Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease a 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking pan.
Place salmon fillets, skin-side down, in prepared baking pan.
Combine honey, lime juice, and orange juice; stir until well blended.
Sprinkle salmon fillets with salt and pepper, then spoon the honey and juice mixture over fillets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Run your finger over the salmon fillet before cooking to make sure there are no pin bones.
- Let the salmon sit in the citrus mixture for 10 minutes before cooking.
- Replace the lime juice with lemon juice.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter to the glaze mixture.
- Add a splash of tequila to the glaze mixture.