|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 4 salmon fillets (4 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||16%|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||2%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
These baked salmon fillets are glazed with a tasty combination of honey, lime juice, and orange juice. The salmon is prepared and baked in 20 minutes or less.
Grease a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan.
Heat oven to 400 F/200 C/Gas 6.
Place the salmon fillets, skin-side down, in the prepared baking pan.
Combine the honey, lime juice, and orange juice; stir until well blended.
Sprinkle the salmon fillets with salt and pepper then spoon the honey and juice mixture over the fillets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Run your finger over the salmon fillet before cooking to make sure there are no pin bones.
- Let the salmon sit in the citrus mixture for 10 minutes before cooking.
- Replace the lime juice with lemon juice.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter to the glaze mixture.
- Add a splash of tequila to the glaze mixture.