This hot seafood salad is a baked salad with shrimp and crab meat, along with mayonnaise and other seasonings.
- 1 cup flaked crabmeat
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shrimp, cut up
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- In a medium bowl, combine crabmeat, shrimp, celery, green pepper, onion, and pimiento.
- In another bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper; stir into the seafood mixture.
- Spoon into a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs with melted butter; toss.
- Top casserole with buttered bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|