Make s'mores for a crowd any time of year! Using a skillet, all you need are the essential ingredients for classic s'mores to make a warm, bubbly and ooey gooey chocolate-marshmallow treat.
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 15 jumbo marshmallows (halved)
- 1 box graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 450°F with cast iron skillet inside.
- Being careful not to burn yourself, remove the skillet from the oven and toss in the butter. Tilt the skillet so the butter coats the bottom and sides.
- Pour the chocolate chips evenly into the skillet.
- Again, be careful not to burn yourself as you arrange the marshmallow halves over the chocolate chips. Be sure to cover the chocolate completely.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted. Watch it carefully because the marshmallows can quickly burn.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and allow to rest for 3-5 minutes. Don’t skip the resting time. The chocolate is also still melting during this time.
- Serve warm with with graham crackers for dipping.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|