- 2 lb. petrale sole fillets or similar delicate white fish
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 2-inch piece ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp. vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Rinse the fish and pat it dry. Arrange the fillets on a rimmed baking pan. The fillets can overlap as long as no area gets more than two fillets deep.
- Whirl mint, ginger, oil, salt, and pepper in a blender until a smooth paste - you may need to add a tablespoon or two of water to make this happens, but do so sparingly.
- Rub the mint-ginger paste evenly over the fish. Bake until the fish is opaque and it flakes easily in the center, about 15 minutes. Serve hot.
Make 4 servings.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|