These tender, juicy spareribs are baked with a combination of pineapple, ketchup, vinegar, sugar, and other seasonings. The ribs are great for a game day party or a sit-down dinner. The ribs are deliciously tangy, and you won't believe how simple they are to prepare.
- 3 pounds spareribs, cut into serving pieces
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, vinegar, ketchup, pineapple, and soy sauce. Stir to blend.
- Cook the pineapple mixture over medium heat until slightly thickened.
- Arrange half of the spareribs in a roasting pan or large, foil-lined baking pan.
- Cover with half of the pineapple mixture.
- Layer the rest of the spareribs on top, and cover with the rest of the pineapple mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 F for 2 hours.
Try These Other Delicious Rib Recipes
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||103 g|
|Saturated Fat||38 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||46 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|