Serve this easy and tasty baked tilapia dish with a rice pilaf or baked potatoes.
- 4 to 6 tilapia fillets
- 8 to 12 ounces spinach
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning blend (more or less to taste)
- 1 small tomato (chopped)
- 4 green onions (thinly sliced)
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and add the spinach.
- If necessary to make the spinach fit it into the baking dish, steam or saute the spinach for a minute or two to wilt slightly.
- Sprinkle spinach with salt and pepper and onion powder; add the chicken broth.
- Sprinkle tilapia filets lightly with salt, pepper, and Creole seasonings.
- Arrange the fillets over the spinach and sprinkle with chopped tomato and sliced green onion.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake at 350F for 20 to 25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|