This is a wonderful pork tenderloin recipe. The balsamic marinade serves as a great tenderizing agent, producing a melt-in-your-mouth result.
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 1/2 cup (120 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 6 large sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 6 large sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) black pepper
1. Cut pork tenderloin into 6 to 8 1-inch round pieces. Place pork into a resealable plastic bag. Add sprigs of thyme and rosemary. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour mixture over pork, seal bag, and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 12 hours.
2. Preheat the grill for medium heat. Remove pork from bag and place onto grill. Reserve marinade. Brush with marinade and cook for 7 minutes.
Turn pork and cook for additional 7 minutes. When the meat reaches 140 degrees F/60 degrees C, remove from grill and serve. Discard any remaining marinade.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|