|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 1 1/2 cups (6 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This marinade uses the power of balsamic vinegar to tenderize and flavor meats. It works well on beef, lamb, poultry and pork -- particularly pork tenderloin.
- 1 cup/240 mL balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup/60 mL water
- 3 tablespoons/45 mL paprika
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL salt (kosher)
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) marjoram (dried)
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) mustard (seed)
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Use immediately or store in an airtight glass or plastic container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days after preparation. Beef and lamb can marinate for 4 to 24 hours in mixture. For pork and poultry, 4 to 6 hours.