- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 can/8 ounces pineapple (crushed and undrained)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups banana (diced; about 2 medium bananas)
- Into a large mixing bowl sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, sugar, and salt.
- Stir in the oil, pineapple, vanilla, eggs, and banana. Mix by hand until well blended.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan.
- Bake at 350 F for about 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until a wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||45 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|