This recipe must give comfort to all those at my family reunion because there is never any left when I go to the dessert table.
- 1 (3.4 ounces) package each vanilla and chocolate pudding
- 4 cups milk, divided
- 60 vanilla wafers
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup, divided
- 1 (15 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1 (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping
- 10 maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Cook pudding using 2 cups milk, following package directions.
- Refrigerate and allow to cool.
- Arrange 30 wafers in bottom of a 2-quart straight-sided bowl.
- Spoon vanilla pudding over wafers.
- Arrange sliced bananas over pudding.
- Drizzle bananas with 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup.
- Arrange 30 wafers over chocolate and bananas.
- Spoon pineapple evenly over wafers.
- Spoon chocolate pudding over pineapple.
- Spread whipped topping over chocolate pudding.
- Spreading to edges to seal.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, arrange cherries over whipped topping; sprinkle with pecans.
- Drizzle a bit more chocolate syrup over top.
More Banana Desserts
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|