- 2 cups self-rising flour (see Notes)
- 1/4 teaspoonsalt
- 1/2 teaspoon groundcinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon groundnutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cupsour cream
- 1 teaspoon pure extract
- 1 cup mashedbanana
- 1 cup gratedzucchini, excess water squeezed out
- 1/2 cup chopped
Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 9- x 5- x 3-inch loaf pan or large tins.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg until combined. Set aside.
In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugars, vegetable oil, sour cream, and . Stir in banana. Using a wooden spoon, stir in flour mixture, mixing only until combined. (Small lumps will bake out.) Fold in zucchini and .
Pour into prepared loaf pan or muffin tins.
Bake about 45 minutes to 1 hour for the loaf and about 25 to 30 minutes for the muffins, until center tests done with a toothpick. Let rest in pan for 5 minutes, then turn onto a rack to cool.
Best served warm or at room temperature.
Notes: Be sure to use self-rising flour for this recipe. All-purpose flour will make it too dense and gummy.
Suggested Related Recipes
• Banana Macadamia Nut Bread Recipe
• Fresh Peach Cobbler Recipe
• Apricot Nut Bread Recipe
• Banana Pineapple Streusel Muffins Recipe
• Cranberry Bread Recipe
• Lemon Yogurt Bread Recipe
• Orange Marmalade Pecan Bread Recipe
• Orange Chocolate Chip Quick Bread Recipe
• Papaya Raisin Muffins or Bread Recipe
• Pineapple Macadamia Nut Bread Recipe
• Pumpkin Banana Bread Recipe