This great beefy mop can be used on any cut of beef, whether you are smoking or grilling, but it is especially good on brisket.
- 2 cups (475 mL) beef stock
- 1 cup (240 mL) beer
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) cayenne
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) garlic powder
1. Combine all ingredients and mix well. Can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week after preparation.
2. To use, simply brush or mop onto beef halfway through cooking process.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|