|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||19%|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
|Total Sugars 14g|
|Vitamin C 3mg||15%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This delicious pizza is so easy to make with purchased or homemade pizza dough, leftover roast beef, barbecue sauce, and cheese, along with other toppings.
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 1/4 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 clove garlic (finely minced)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups roast beef (leftover, sliced and diced or cut in thin strips)
- 1/2 medium red onion (sliced)
- 2 small plum tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese (shredded; or Monterey Jack and Colby or Cheddar cheese blend)
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded )
- 1 dash Optional: 1 dash burger or beef grill seasoning blend
- 1 dash ground black pepper
Bring barbecue sauce and garlic to a simmer. Remove from heat and set aside.
Fit pizza dough in a pizza pan, making a rolled 1-inch edge, or fit into a large deep-dish pizza pan; spread with the barbecue sauce.
Sprinkle the roast beef over the sauce, then top with the sliced onion and sliced tomatoes.
Cover with the cheeses, then sprinkle lightly with grill seasoning blend and ground black pepper.
Bake at 400 F for 20 to 25 minutes, until crust is browned and cheese is melted and bubbly.