- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- For the Sauce:
- 2 cups ketchup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix beef, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, evaporated milk and soup mix.
- Shape into balls the size of walnuts. Broil 4 inches from broiler for 12 minutes, or until meatballs are browned and cooked through. Turn several times to prevent burning.
- Mix sauce ingredients and bring to a boil; simmer for 10 minutes. Set slow cooker on low (leave in for 5-6 hours); add meatballs and pour sauce over. Makes about 50 meatballs.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|