This is a fantastic way to prepare BBQ Beef Ribs. The sauce is slightly spicy, yet tangy and sweet at the same time. Enjoy with your favorite grilled vegetables and a delicious creamy potato salad.
- 2 pounds beef ribs
- For the Rub:
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- For the Sauce:
- 1 bottle smoky barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 chipotle peppers (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
To prepare sauce:
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a saucepan.
- Let mixture come to a boil and then reduce and allow to simmer for 10 minutes. Make sure marmalade is incorporated well into the sauce.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
To prepare the ribs:
- Preheat grill. In a small bowl combine all rub ingredients. Trim off excess fat from beef ribs, cut into individual ribs, and apply rub all over.
- Place ribs on the grill and allow to cook over medium-low heat for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Use half of the chipotle sauce to baste ribs with every 15 minutes during cooking. Save the rest to serve with ribs.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|