- 4 large Vidalia or sweet Washington onions
- 1/4 cup/60 mL barbecue sauce
- Trim off the top and outer skin of the onions. Cut a small bowl in the top of the onion and pour in 1 tablespoon of barbecue sauce. Wrap onions tightly in aluminum foil.
- Place on grill and cook on an upper rack for about 45 minutes. These onions can also be cooked over a campfire.
- Remove wrapped onions from the grill and set them aside to rest for 10 minutes. Carefully unwrap and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|