- 8 ounces butter (2 sticks), room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat the oven to 325 F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Using your hands, knead the dough until ingredients are blended.
- Press into ungreased pans (or chill and roll out to about 1/2-inch on a floured board and cut into shapes).
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cut into wedges while warm or break apart.
Makes about 2 1/2 dozen cookies, depending on how you shape them.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|