This Country Omelet recipe features a delicious combination of eggs, cheddar cheese, and green onion.
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- dash of pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- Beat eggs until fluffy.
- Whisk in 1/3 cup milk, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
- Heat butter in a heavy 10-inch skillet over low heat; pour in egg mixture.
- Cook slowly, lifting at the edge to allow uncooked egg to run underneath. When the omelet is almost cooked but still shiny, cover and continue cooking until the surface dries, about 2 minutes.
- Top with cheese and chopped green onion; fold in half.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||26 g|
|Saturated Fat||13 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|