Sweet or savory, crepes are always a crowd pleaser. With this basic crepe recipe, you can easily add your own favorite toppings and ingredients. Crepes are great for a dessert, main meal or even just by themselves.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Measure all ingredients into the blender; blend for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides. Blend for 15 seconds more.
- Cover and let sit for 1 hour. (This helps the flour absorb more of the liquids).
- Heat crepe pan. Lightly grease.
- Measure about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan. Tilt pan to spread batter.
- Once crepe has lots of little bubbles, loosen any edges with the spatula. Flip crepe over. This side cooks quickly.
- Slide crepe from pan to plate.
More on Crepes
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|