Get creative with filling these crepes; use Nutella, bananas, chocolate, strawberries, nuts, etc. Learning the right technique for making crepes is paramount to the recipe.
- 2 cups
- all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Process the flour, milk, water, butter, sugar, eggs and salt in a blender until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the milk 1/3 cup at a time, until the batter is a liquid consistency.
- Set batter aside for 20 minutes.
- Melt a little butter in a crepe pan or large skillet over low-medium heat. Add 3 tablespoons of batter to the pan and swirl until the bottom of the pan is covered with batter.
- Cook the crepe for 1 minute, or until the crepe is slightly moist on top and golden underneath.
- Loosen the edges of the crepe, slide the spatula under it, and then gently flip it upside down into the pan.
- Cook for 1 minute and transfer the cooked crepe to a plate to keep warm.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|