This uncomplicated potato salad recipe is prepared with diced cooked potatoes, chopped vegetables, and a simple seasoned mayonnaise dressing.
- 3 pounds potatoes, red skinned, round white, or new potatoes
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 to 2 tsp onion salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Cook the cubed potatoes in boiling salted water for about 15 minutes, or just until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, green pepper, and onion. Blend remaining ingredients; add to vegetables. Mix well to combine flavors.
- Cover and refrigerate. Chill potato salad thoroughly before serving.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|