|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
This basic salmon loaf is delicious with tartar sauce on the side. Or make a plain white sauce or mushroom sauce to drizzle over the loaf.
This cucumber salad would be perfect with the salmon loaf.
- 1 can (16 ounces) salmon, drained
- 1 1/2 cups soft fresh bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup light cream or evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons very finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
Grease a 9-x 5- x 3-inch loaf pan. Heat oven to 350 F.
Combine flaked salmon with bread crumbs.
Whisk eggs with cream or milk and melted butter.
Combine with the salmon mixture and stir in the onion, parsley flakes, salt, and pepper.
Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, until done.
You Might Also Like