This tasty chipotle mayonnaise makes a delicious dip for chicken or fish, or use it as a sandwich or burger spread. It's a quick and easy aioli to prepare, with a few chipotle chile peppers in adobo sauce, mayonnaise, garlic, and other seasonings.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo (finely chopped)
- 1 green onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 small clove garlic (pressed and mashed into a paste)
- In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, chipotle peppers, green onion, cilantro, lime juice, and garlic; blend well. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Use this mayonnaise as a dip, or use it as a burger topping or sandwich spread instead of mayonnaise.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|