This turkey meatloaf is made with oats as the filler and it's seasoned with onion, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce.
Ketchup or chili sauce tops this well-seasoned meatloaf recipe made with ground turkey. Serve this tasty turkey meatloaf with mashed or roasted potatoes and a tossed salad for a fabulous family meal.
- 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 pounds ground turkey, 85% to 90% lean
- 3/4 cup chili sauce or ketchup, divided
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan or spray lightly with cooking spray. Heat oven to 350°.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground turkey with the egg, bread crumbs, onion, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper. Add 1/2 cup of the chili sauce or ketchup. Reserve the remaining chili sauce or ketchup for topping.
- Mix the ground turkey mixture until well blended. Pack into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 1 hour. Top with the reserved chili sauce or ketchup and bake for 10 minutes longer. Let the meatloaf rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|