This basic Waldorf salad is a classic combination of apples, celery mayonnaise, and walnuts. Serve the salad on crisp mixed salad greens or lettuce. Add some raisins or dried cranberries to the salad if you like.
- 2 cups apples (coarsely chopped; about 2 medium apples)
- 1 cup celery (chopped)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 1/3 cup walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- Toss all ingredients together in a serving bowl.
- Serve Waldorf salad on mixed salad greens.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|