This fantastic BBQ corn recipe utilizes the popular combination of sweet honey and the mildly pungent flavor of Dijon mustard. Add the baste close to the end of the grilling time to create a rich caramelized outer layer to the corn.
- Container of water large enough to fit all the corn
- 4 to 6 ears of corn, husks, and silks removed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- Remove husks and silks from corn and place into a container of water. Allow corn to soak for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Combine honey, mustard, salt, and oil in medium bowl to form baste. Place corn onto the grill and allow to cook for 6 to 7 minutes, making sure to turn frequently throughout the cooking process. Apply baste continually in the last 3 to 4 minutes of cooking. Remove from heat and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|