The Bottom Line
This grill is one of the last of Lowes' BBQ Grillware brand of grill. It is a basic 3-burner gas grill with side burner. As a basic burger burner, this isn't a bad grill, but with lightweight components and weak burners it isn't built to last. Of course, for the investment you should expect too much. My suggestion is that you consider an even less expensive grill since grills costing around $100 are probably going to last about as long as this one.
The only feature this grill offers above those is 3 burners is a side burner. If you need these then consider this grill.
- Inexpensive 3-burner grill with side burner
- Lightweight internal components
- Long term support is an unknown
- Four 14,000 BTU stainless steel tubular burners
- 483 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 624 square inches
- 42,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 12,000 BTU standard side burner under a flush mounted cover
- Lightweight porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Electric (AA-Battery) igniter
- Porcelain-coated steel construction with 430 series stainless steel parts
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- Imported by Geo Global Partners from China exclusively for Lowes' Master Forge brand
Guide Review - BBQ Grillware 3-Burner Gas Grill Model #GGPL-2100
This model has been discontinued.
The BBQ Grillware was introduced a few years ago as Lowes' inexpensive brand of gas grills.
Over the years, this name (made by many different companies) has been reduced to this, latest grill. This gas grill is a good sized, 3-burner gas grill with a standard side burner, giving you most of the features you might want in a basic grill (rotisserie kit is available). What makes this grill worth considering is the price (around $190USD).
As an inexpensive option, this grill should serve you a couple of years before you drag it to the curb.
This model is limited by the lightweight components and weak burners that will corrode in a couple of years. Replacement parts (if available) will cost you nearly enough to justify buying a new grill.