This beefy spaghetti sauce recipe is a super simple, rich and hearty ground beef dish that can be made quickly at the last minute. Just brown onions and garlic with ground beef, add pasta sauce, and serve over spaghetti. It couldn't get more simple than this for a filling meal.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1 (26-ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) package spaghetti pasta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook ground beef with onion and garlic until beef is browned, breaking up beef with a fork so it cooks evenly. Drain well if necessary.
2. Add pasta sauce to ground beef mixture. Add 2 tablespoons water to pasta sauce jar, close lid, and shake to loosen remaining sauce. Pour into ground beef mixture. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently, while the pasta cooks.
3. Cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain well and place on serving plate. Top with meat sauce, sprinkle with cheese, and serve immediately.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|