A good Margarita never goes out of fashion, but a good Beergarita is double the fun. Tequila and beer? Let's kick Taco Tuesday up a notch, shall we? The best part about this recipe is because they're frozen, you can make these drinks ahead of time for a party–just store them in the freezer until your guests arrive. Beergaritas make excellent summertime slushies too. Pour them into mason jars, add a straw, and cool off from the heat with these refreshing frozen drinks.
- 4 cups ice
- 1 can frozen concentrated limeade
- 3/4 cup tequila or more to taste
- 3/4 cup light beer, Mexican beer is best
- 1 lime
- Course salt
- Add the ice, limeade, tequila and beer into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Cut a lime into wedges. Use 1 wedge to rim the edge of a glass. Run the edge of the glass in salt to coat.
- Pour in the frozen beergarita and garnish with a lime wedge.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|