Marinating is really a great way to make sure your smoked brisket remains tender and juicy. This overnight marinade will start the tenderizing process and work a lot of flavor into the meat. The best method here is to get a resealable bag large enough to hold the brisket and to make sure you get all the air out of the bag before you seal it.
- 1 cup/240 mL red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup/120 mL olive oil
- 1/4 cup/60 mL Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup/60 mL brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL paprika
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL salt (kosher)
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and mix until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Marinate brisket overnight. Discard marinade when done.
- Grill or smoke as directed.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||111 g|
|Saturated Fat||15 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||79 g|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g|